Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Easter Recap

So I'm going back a little bit to my last family get together so you can see recent pics of all my fam. We started out Easter sunday going to our church at The Village and hearing a great message from Matt. That evening we headed out to my sisters house for Easter egg hunt and dinner. Drew made a pork loin and I made an asian edamame salad and homemade garlic bread swirls that were delish.
Drew and I were in charge of hiding all of the eggs for the kids. We have 6 nephews from ages 7-3 and a niece who is 20months.

The hunt begins!


My sis and her husband Keith had to carry Garrison around because he broke his leg the day before.


My brothers kids looking for eggs


Cooper found the big money egg hidden by Drew in a baseball glove!
He was so excited!


Mason and his basket


Bri and Emerson!




Mendy looking through Graham and Masons goods



Old school treats in the eggs....remember these?



Me and the hubby!

Tune in for more posts!

Love,
Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment