Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One year wiser...

I wasn't really excited about turning 26. I'm officially in the second half of my 20s and not a big fan of how that sounds. But I am hopeful that 26 is going to be a great year for me. My husband and friends helped me celebrate and it turned out great. Missy, Cliff and Brady were still in town so weirdly enough I went to a Ranger game on my birthday. But I didn't mind because we had a great time. Drew took me to dinner before the game and we enjoyed some good food, always a must in our book. We then headed to the Ranger game!

Missy brought me a cookie cake, one of the only kind of cakes I like!

Me and my main squeeze:)
After the game we went back to the Four Seasons with The Pennington's and some of their friends. We sat out on the patio and me and Mis enjoyed a glass of wine while the boys talked baseball. It was a great night!

Brady was such a trooper. He truly is a baseball baby and enjoys the night life!

The next day Missy came over to spend the day and night with us. I took her to Watters Creek, my favorite area. It is a cool shopping place with good food, good stores and pretty scenery. We ate at the Village Burger Bar then I took her to my favorite jewelry place where we bought all kinds of fun stuff.

Afterward we went to Red Mango to enjoy some yummy froyo!

That night we ordered pizza, vegged out and caught up on some of our favorite TV shows. I was sad that our time together ended because we had so much fun together! Here is a cute pic of Jovie and Brady meeting each other.
Love,
Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment